5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram tradesmen with 5.7 hemi

Willsway

Reaction score
So I just traded in my 2016 rebel (sorry to see it go) and bought a tradesman with the 5.7 but it has single exhaust My question is can I switch over to dual exhaust without changing a lot of stuff or fabrication? any manufacturer make an exhaust direct fit for my truck ? I would think all the hanger tabs are there but would need to either run the tips low or cut my bumper or buy a a mbumper w cutouts

Willsway

Reaction score
So I just traded in my 2016 rebel (sorry to see it go) and bought a tradesman with the 5.7 but it has single exhaust My question is can I switch over to dual exhaust without changing a lot of stuff or fabrication? any manufacturer make an exhaust direct fit for my truck ? I would think all the hanger tabs are there but would need to either run the tips low or cut my bumper or buy a a mbumper w cutouts
I’m ok with leaving it single exit if someone makes a direct fit muffler for it. If anyone has bought a cat back kit I would buy the oem tailpipes

R

Rob5589

Any quality exhaust shop can build just about anything you want.

Users who are viewing this thread