5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram sport- Hit and run and need replacement passenger side mirror?

teadubb

Reaction score
Hey guys. I had a hit and run on my truck and it broke all the plastic including the coloured plastic, black plastic, and the clear lense. The mirror itself is fine. Anyone know my best option for getting replacements? I would especially appreciate Canadian options but I probably won't have much luck there.

Thanks

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is the listing for the parts for a new one. It is a Canadian site so prices shown are in Canadian currency. Don't know what you have as your sig block isn't filled out. So I didn't search for part numbers.

teadubb

Reaction score
Here is the listing for the parts for a new one. It is a Canadian site so prices shown are in Canadian currency. Don't know what you have as your sig block isn't filled out. So I didn't search for part numbers.

Sorry about that, it's a 2019 Ram 1500 Sport.

Thanks, it looks like I might need to buy the entire mirror assembly? Not seeing the parts for just the plastics

jch156

Reaction score
I've got 2019 Limited....just broke the chrome cap, clear lens and damaged part of the housing. Did you end up having to get the whole assembly or were you able to piece it together?

Users who are viewing this thread