5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram lone star headlights went out

domb2011

Reaction score
Bulbs are good. 2 weeks ago I was sitting in my truck while at lunch for an hour with engine idling, a triple horn beep and hazards going off but still fully functional. 4days ago my right headlight went out and today the left went out. I can't seem to find a fuse or relay location, borrowed 2 owners manuals from neighbors and showed the same as what google shows. Someone please help

ramhouston

Reaction score
hmm i'm surprised the OM could not help you locate the fuses exactly.
my priority would be to find the fuses responsible for the headlights and go on from there.

domb2011

Reaction score
I only see HID in position 55 and 61 from the OM and I don't have HID. They are standard bulbs. I'll be going through with a multimeter today
Has anyone had an issue with the newer fuse panels burning up? I had a 05 ram 1500 that had running lights go out because the Trace on one of the panels under the hood burnt up.
is how I found the repair.
I only ask because i did find some fuses that had some heat discoloration on the contacts but those circuits work properly.

Is the headlight fuse under the hood or under the dash? Can someone give me another position of where the headlight fuse and relay are at?

Users who are viewing this thread