5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Limited with KN cold air intake, Pulsar, revel Links and exhaust and tires otw.

brettk0890

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought i would give an update after about 1k miles with the pulsar, intake and links.
Revel links- Highly recommend, easy to install and levels out the truck. Cons: the ride does get a little stiff and you can not use off road 2
Pulsar Tuner- Also highly recommend. Love the ability to change modes while driving, noticeable MPG gains and performance mode really lets that Hemi open up. I have had 0 issues so far, no lights and everything has been running smooth.
K&N cold air intake- its a cold air intake....sounds louder, get a little more throttle response but that's about it. Maybe with an exhaust i will notice it a little more.

285/50/22 tires are otw and im finalizing what exhaust i want.

Any feedback or suggestions on what to do next is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_7126.jpg
    IMG_7126.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7125.jpg
    IMG_7125.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7085.jpg
    IMG_7085.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 66

Jammer 183

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought i would give an update after about 1k miles with the pulsar, intake and links.
Revel links- Highly recommend, easy to install and levels out the truck. Cons: the ride does get a little stiff and you can not use off road 2
Pulsar Tuner- Also highly recommend. Love the ability to change modes while driving, noticeable MPG gains and performance mode really lets that Hemi open up. I have had 0 issues so far, no lights and everything has been running smooth.
K&N cold air intake- its a cold air intake....sounds louder, get a little more throttle response but that's about it. Maybe with an exhaust i will notice it a little more.

Right on! Love the add ons.Ya I had the k&n in my 13 1500, I’m leaning towards the s&b this time around for my 21 just to try it out. Or possibly the ram air kit.
So the pulsar is doing well? Hear it might have some grounding issues since it’s plastic. I’m thinking of getting to increase my torque at lower rpm’s for towing. Do you see any gains at the lower rpm’s?

pcolaram1500

Reaction score

Regarding your Revel links, is your truck exactly level, or does it leave a little rake? I've been looking at doing the same, but wanted to leave about 1/2" rake. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread