5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram larmie sport 4wd looks like it sits low compared to my 2012 ram

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have air ride ?

What size tires did you go with?
I wanted the 22"s but did not like the rim style - I think the Limited's look different but I didn't dig into it -- so I got the 20"s
I'm thinking about changing from the 60 series to the 65 (maybe 70 depending on the brand and tread) to give me a bit more "lift" or "fill" of the wheel wells.

listed at RAM is 74.4 - 78.1 inches tall overall.

Your profile / sig block is empty.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just the tires 32" on the 2019's v.s 33" tires on the 4th gen trucks. Ram said they did this to compensate for making the bed rails higher and still allow access into the bed from the sides. Either way I liked the look of the 33" tires better so I will probably be going up when its time for tires.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just the tires 32" on the 2019's v.s 33" tires on the 4th gen trucks. Ram said they did this to compensate for making the bed rails higher and still allow access into the bed from the sides. Either way I liked the look of the 33" tires better so I will probably be going up when its time for tires.

I just double-tap the button on my fob and a short guy like me can reach in too :)

Users who are viewing this thread