5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Laramie in Patriot Blue

jkratze1

Reaction score
I am the proud new owner of a 2019 Ram Laramie in Patriot Blue. I searched all the dealerships in my area and only found a couple of Big Horns in Patriot Blue and 1 Laramie in Patriot Blue. The Laramie was configured just the way I wanted and the Patriot Blue was so impressive in person. I wasted no time and traded my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the Laramie. This is my first Ram and I am so impressed. I recently took the family on a 1200 mile road trip and the Ram makes an incredibly comfortable and capable family hauler. I put an Undercover Ultra Flex folding tonneau cover on the bed to keep our luggage secure and dry. I also had the dealership put on Mopar running boards #82215291. This is my dream truck.

Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Customer Preferred Package 25H
Uconnect 8.4 w/Nav
Hemi V8
Bed Utility Group
Level 1 Equipment Group
Anti-spin Differential Rear Axle
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
20 inch Premium Wheels
Trailer Brake Control

Attachments

• Snapchat-2145037770 (3).jpg
    Snapchat-2145037770 (3).jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 580
  • 20180730_114032 - Copy.jpg
    20180730_114032 - Copy.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 537
  • Snapchat-842586526.jpg
    Snapchat-842586526.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 487
  • 20180725_183133.jpg
    20180725_183133.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 444

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. The patriot blue is a great looking color.

The Laramie seems to be an awesome trim level.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...I recently took the family on a 1200 mile road trip and the Ram makes an incredibly comfortable and capable family hauler. I put an Undercover Ultra Flex folding tonneau cover on the bed to keep our luggage secure and dry. I also had the dealership put on Mopar running boards #82215291. This is my dream truck.

Beautiful truck, it does look great in Patriot Blue.

Not that it is the main criteria, obviously, but do you have any fuel economy figures you want to share for that 1,200 mile road trip? Just curious how your 5.7 L non-eTorque did on the highway. How loaded was it during the trip?

Thanks!

jkratze1

Reaction score
Beautiful truck, it does look great in Patriot Blue.

Not that it is the main criteria, obviously, but do you have any fuel economy figures you want to share for that 1,200 mile road trip? Just curious how your 5.7 L non-eTorque did on the highway. How loaded was it during the trip?

Thanks!

I was very happy that the dash display stated I was getting between 18.4 to 19.8 miles to the gallon depending on driving conditions on my trip. My 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 with 5 speed transmission that I traded for the Ram got similar gas mileage numbers. I leave the truck in 2wd mode most of the time.

Last edited:

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am the proud new owner of a 2019 Ram Laramie in Patriot Blue. I searched all the dealerships in my area and only found a couple of Big Horns in Patriot Blue and 1 Laramie in Patriot Blue. The Laramie was configured just the way I wanted and the Patriot Blue was so impressive in person. I wasted no time and traded my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the Laramie. This is my first Ram and I am so impressed. I recently took the family on a 1200 mile road trip and the Ram makes an incredibly comfortable and capable family hauler. I put an Undercover Ultra Flex folding tonneau cover on the bed to keep our luggage secure and dry. I also had the dealership put on Mopar running boards #82215291. This is my dream truck.

Uconnect 8.4 w/Nav
Hemi V8
Bed Utility Group
Level 1 Equipment Group
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
20 inch Premium Wheels
Trailer Brake Control

Ah yes, patriot blue! Have to see one in person to understand how nice they look and to notice the change in the blue tone from shade to sunlight! Congrats!:cool:

DMC

Reaction score
I was very happy that the dash display stated I was getting between 18.4 to 19.8 miles to the gallon depending on driving conditions on my trip. My 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 with 5 speed transmission that I traded for the Ram got similar gas mileage numbers. I leave the truck in 2wd mode most of the time.
Was this mileage with 3.21 gears?

myram2019

Reaction score
Hate to burst anyone bubble but i went to order one today in Patriot Blue and they no longer offer it in any trim as of right now. Disappointing as i really love this color

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hate to burst anyone bubble but i went to order one today in Patriot Blue and they no longer offer it in any trim as of right now. Disappointing as i really love this color
Sorry to here that. Drove through my dealer’s lot yesterday to kill some time and they had a few patriot blue trucks in stock. One was a Laramie sport, thought about swapping its hood with my Longhorn but figured they might notice!

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Uconnect 8.4 w/Nav
Hemi V8
Bed Utility Group
Level 1 Equipment Group
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
20 inch Premium Wheels
Trailer Brake Control
Congrats. Patriot Blue is a color that must be seen in person to really get the full affect. Its beautiful. My Limited is Patriot Blue with painted bumpers. I must say that the chrome bumpers like yours are much nicer than my painted bumpers. All that chrome against the blue is really classy looking.

Maple

Reaction score
Well, that saves me a call - I've been waiting for them to add it back into availability, it's been a few weeks since I tried to place an order for a Patriot Blue Limited and couldn't because that color's not available. Hopefully it gets added back soon, I'd really like them to take my money.

myram2019

Reaction score
Well im not gonna wait till the Patrio Blue returns. Gonna go with Maximum Steel Metal. That color is also amazing in the sun and shade.

Users who are viewing this thread