5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram issues/service

WKH

Reaction score
Hello, I bought 2019 Ram longhorn in nov 18. Noticed when picking up at dealer 3 hrs away it had a bighorn emblem on tailgate instead of longhorn and no rear wheel fender. No big deal but now brakes started squealing at 40mph. I’ve been waiting and getting runaround to replace 2 simple issues for 5 months. Took in today and pick up and nothing was done for 9 hrs. They say can’t duplicate squeal I take them on ride and duplicate it. I show them threads of others fixing issue with a break pad change and they say we can’t look at non ram etc, WTF. How can I get fca help to get fixed. ???

Fidomac

Reaction score
Hello, I bought 2019 Ram longhorn in nov 18. Noticed when picking up at dealer 3 hrs away it had a bighorn emblem on tailgate instead of longhorn and no rear wheel fender. No big deal but now brakes started squealing at 40mph. I’ve been waiting and getting runaround to replace 2 simple issues for 5 months. Took in today and pick up and nothing was done for 9 hrs. They say can’t duplicate squeal I take them on ride and duplicate it. I show them threads of others fixing issue with a break pad change and they say we can’t look at non ram etc, WTF. How can I get fca help to get fixed. ???
Change dealers and complain to FCA

Users who are viewing this thread