5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty Laramie Longhorn Makes Its Public Debut:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram's Premium Truck With Southwestern Flavor...

RM019_076TFtc275vujuvp4pffkgceqjkl2sq-1.jpg

When we were at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, one model was absent from the show that we were very excited about seeing up close and personal. The Ram Laramie Longhorn package has become a staple for premium luxury trucks with a western motif. A lot of people have regarded the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn as their favorite trim level, due to the extensive details poured into the interior design of the truck.

Well now, Ram is finally showing the Ram Heavy Duty Laramie Longhorn trims to the public for the first time.

For more, click the link below...
https://www.hdrams.com/2019/01/23/2019-ram-heavy-duty-laramie-longhorn-makes-its-public-debut/

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere the HD tow mirrors are in fact power-folding and support 3D camera? Or did I just imagine that...?

Maybe a nice upgrade option for 1500 owners with manual tow mirrors.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram's Premium Truck With Southwestern Flavor...

RM019_076TFtc275vujuvp4pffkgceqjkl2sq-1.jpg

When we were at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, one model was absent from the show that we were very excited about seeing up close and personal. The Ram Laramie Longhorn package has become a staple for premium luxury trucks with a western motif. A lot of people have regarded the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn as their favorite trim level, due to the extensive details poured into the interior design of the truck.

Well now, Ram is finally showing the Ram Heavy Duty Laramie Longhorn trims to the public for the first time.

For more, click the link below...
https://www.hdrams.com/2019/01/23/2019-ram-heavy-duty-laramie-longhorn-makes-its-public-debut/
Well, I have nothing but praise for the interior. And the drivetrain is impressive. I just happen to like the exterior proportions and styling of the 1500 Longhorn a bit better.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere the HD tow mirrors are in fact power-folding and support 3D camera? Or did I just imagine that...?

Maybe a nice upgrade option for 1500 owners with manual tow mirrors.

Yes they are, hopefully that means the 1500 is getting them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread