5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram entry/exit mode causes air suspension to disable

Wolfgang

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited with the air suspension, I had the dealer install a ReadyLift 1.5 inch level kit P/N 66-19150. Ever since I had the kit installed my entry/exit mode will completely disable to suspension if you try to lower it to it. I’ve also had warnings saying the air suspension needs to cool down popping up in the EVIC while trying to. Dealer said this is normal from the leveling kit, however I’ve contacted ReadyLift and they told me that all 5 levels for the suspension should function has designed. Does anyone know any fix for this?

Edit: I would also like to add that when the suspension disables the front in goes into what appears to be off road 2 and the rear stays in aero or entry/exit. As seen in the photo

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 9

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited with the air suspension, I had the dealer install a ReadyLift 1.5 inch level kit P/N 66-19150. Ever since I had the kit installed my entry/exit mode will completely disable to suspension if you try to lower it to it. I’ve also had warnings saying the air suspension needs to cool down popping up in the EVIC while trying to. Dealer said this is normal from the leveling kit, however I’ve contacted ReadyLift and they told me that all 5 levels for the suspension should function has designed. Does anyone know any fix for this?

Edit: I would also like to add that when the suspension disables the front in goes into what appears to be off road 2 and the rear stays in aero or entry/exit. As seen in the photo
I had a similar issue when I 1st installed my links to lift my truck I turned off or put the system in tire jack mode a few times and it leveled back out then went on a drive and it seemed to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread