5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM Bighorn 5.7-No Power

RedSox10NG

Reaction score
Hello all. Recently replaced a dead battery and put about 3k miles on that battery.

Very recently, a check engine light came on and showed codes: P0456 Evap System Small Leak and C2206-00 Vehicle Configuration Mismatch and U0403-00 Implausible Data Received from T-Case. Also showed Battery Voltage at 14.18V, but I believe the truck was on for that measurement

We cleared the codes and truck ran fine for a week.

Wife goes to start truck today and there is 0% power. Doors would not unlock. Nothing happens when pushing the start button. Tried jumping it and nothing. Pulled fuse F24 (15A) to let computer reset, nothing. Alarm and hazards sounding and blinking.

We are so scared to bring it to a RAM dealer, as ours is known for terrible service, but I am past my abilities to troubleshoot. Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated, as it is the only family vehicle that fits all children.

Thank you for any help!
-stressed out of town working dad

Users who are viewing this thread