5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram bighorn 30,000 miles front end metallic noise

CDP110

Reaction score
Truck has been in shop twice for noise, first time they replaced sway bar links and still same noise. Did a road test with service tech and he hears it still. Was called today from service manager and was told they check all bolts and nuts on cab mounts, shocks, motor mounts, etc and noise still there. They don’t know where it is coming from and told me to pick it up Monday. So I’m paying $517.00 a month for 42 more months and they can’t figure out noise. Wht should I do now????

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Truck has been in shop twice for noise, first time they replaced sway bar links and still same noise. Did a road test with service tech and he hears it still. Was called today from service manager and was told they check all bolts and nuts on cab mounts, shocks, motor mounts, etc and noise still there. They don’t know where it is coming from and told me to pick it up Monday. So I’m paying $517.00 a month for 42 more months and they can’t figure out noise. Wht should I do now????
Personally I’d take it to an independent shop and see if they can figure out what the problem is and then take it back to the dealer with the info .

Users who are viewing this thread