5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram air ride leveling kit

Jhaney

Reaction score
It’s said that just fools the computer and you’re truck is in OR 1 and rides rough

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are other threads on the forums regarding leveling links. Do a little searching and you will find them. The comment previous "rides rough" is very subjective because others have stated they don't feel any change. I am running a different set from someone else and love added height, and it doesn't ride like it did stock but the almost 35" Ridge Grapplers I have don't help :)

keithf

Reaction score
There are other threads on the forums regarding leveling links. Do a little searching and you will find them. The comment previous "rides rough" is very subjective because others have stated they don't feel any change. I am running a different set from someone else and love added height, and it doesn't ride like it did stock but the almost 35" Ridge Grapplers I have don't help :)
I had the Nitto's on my last truck and for me I did not need a 10 ply sidewall with as horrible as our streets are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online