5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500

CDP110

Reaction score
Hi new to this sight. Just wondering if anybody has paint issues with exterior door handles on 2019 Ram 1500. Not the handle u pull on but the block part of handle that when the handle is in closed position it is piece next to handle. My block part is chipping on all 4 doors on that 90 degree edge ( sharp corner on block ). Went to dealership and they took pictures. I guess I will wait to see wht the say. My truck is billet silver with 19000 miles

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi new to this sight. Just wondering if anybody has paint issues with exterior door handles on 2019 Ram 1500. Not the handle u pull on but the block part of handle that when the handle is in closed position it is piece next to handle. My block part is chipping on all 4 doors on that 90 degree edge ( sharp corner on block ). Went to dealership and they took pictures. I guess I will wait to see wht the say. My truck is billet silver with 19000 miles
I have a billet silver 2019 early build. No issues brother.

CDP110

Reaction score
Ok thanks bro. Hopefully dealership will just replace the 4 blocks I think they come painted but it probably a SOB to do it

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Hi! I came across this post the other day. Hope it helps. https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/paint-issues-on-drivers-door-lock-cover.23970/

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Interesting.
This is def not the norm, and dealer should take care of this as it would be a defect, and covered under warranty.
That's what I was thinking, especially if it is as simple as replacing the four end pieces. Hopefully the dealership will take care of him.

Users who are viewing this thread