5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman Black Models Now Dealer Lots:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman Black Models Now Dealer Lots:
More Affordable Sporty Option For The 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman...

image-5.jpg

On Friday, we posted an article asking where was the 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman Sport that we have been seeing testing on the streets of Metro Detroit for the past several month. Some of our forum members posted that they have seen a few Tradesman models with body-color grille, front and rear bumpers. However, none of the models we could find were equipped with 20-inch wheels like the prototype we showed you pictures of.

However, after doing some research and talking with some contacts we have some good information. While we haven’t seen a Tradesman Sport package similar to the one in the spy photos, Ram has been quietly letting a new trim package for the Tradesman slowly show up on dealer lots. Some 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman Black models have been showing up on lots the last couple of weeks.

TradesmanBlack.jpg

For the complete article, click on the link below...
https://5thgenrams.com/2019-ram-1500-tradesman-black-models-now-dealer-lots/

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good looking truck. My Gen 4 Tradesman was the best vehicle I ever owned. Simple has a lot going for it!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^^. Now that statement I totally agree with as there’s less things to go wrong.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that it doesn't have dual exhaust.

I would probably jump on a tradesman crew 6'4 bed if I could get the dual exhaust and the discounted price some lots are showing.

When you add the offroad package it really takes it near bighorn price.

So a patriot blue crew 6'4 4x4 offroad and somehow keeping the black grille and bumpers with dual exhaust and tow package. That is what I want...and while I am dreaming...a tradesman with Rebel package...just the wheels and tires really...

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m loving the simplicity behind it, but I also know I would be tearing it apart and adding my own twist to it.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I am done with black for a while though... It's a full time job :O

Users who are viewing this thread