5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 out of commission

lonestar19

Reaction score
Well I had the the rear window replaced due to cracked frame and then the wiper stop working about a mile from my house and it was pouring rain. After a week at the dealer they determined they are going to have to replace four modules and guess what there on back order and looking at 30 to 45 days before there available. GREAT! Well a week after discussion with dealer they finally gave me a loaner. You know my gut feeling when I bought the truck which was used and had 7800 miles and is a first year model and manufactured in 6/2018. I should have listen to my gut. Who knows how this is going to turn out. Rams are great looking trucks inside and out but the quality is not there between water leaks , exhaust manifold cracking in half , and electrical issues. Its a shame!

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
Damn. Leaks, electrical, and cracked manifold? I'd be trading that sucker in asap.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I’m on my second 5th Gen Ram with no issues, but dang that sucks. Sorry to hear. Wish they were all just built the same.

Users who are viewing this thread