5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 New Big Horn North Edition Problem -

Jlud

Reaction score
Good morning....Truck sat for a bout 3-4 days, went to start it and dead. Put a jump pack on it and got it going this morning, but now I have stability track and service trailer brake warnings in message center along with a solid engine light on and it won't show what transfer case is in....cant go past like 15mph without revving super high. So I can't drive it anywhere....thoughts? I found nothing at all left on that would have drained the battery, everything was off and closed....no idea.

Appreciate any help, dealer said "bring it in"...sorry can't drive it safely there at 15mph so he suggested I have it towed while its under full warranty. Possible bad battery but at only 5,500 miles im not sure I buy that...but it has say for 1-2 week periods of time since I bought it 1.5 years ago.

Thanks

Amazing93

Reaction score
A dead/weak battery will produce all of those symptoms. Your battery is covered under the initial 3yr warranty. I'd take truck to dealer or call roadside assistance. They will tow to nearest dealer for free.

Jlud

Reaction score
So I had left it running by remote start when I started typing...noticed it shut off. Walked out there and started up...perfectly fine....so yes battery it is! Quick fix...

Users who are viewing this thread