5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Limited W/ Air Ride Maximum Tire Size?

paviter619

Reaction score
What is the maximum size of a tire you can run on a stock 19 Limited W/ Air Ride Suspension.

I don't wan't to install links and there is no proper leveling kit for the 19's with Air Ride yet.

I was thinking about doing a 20 x 9 Fuel Hostage with Neutral Offset and a 35 inch KO2 x 12.50 Width.

Has that worked for anyone? Or does it have rubbing?

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the maximum size of a tire you can run on a stock 19 Limited W/ Air Ride Suspension.

I don't wan't to install links and there is no proper leveling kit for the 19's with Air Ride yet.

I was thinking about doing a 20 x 9 Fuel Hostage with Neutral Offset and a 35 inch KO2 x 12.50 Width.

daystar is proper

MF2020

Reaction score

I have 275/60R20XL Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20x9 Fuel Vapor Wheels with +18 offset and they just make it without rubbing.

Jordan3206

Reaction score

I have the daystar spacesr and links and its a good lift. Im working on some custom UCA to correct that factor. I would say 35s on a zero offset 9" would be close. I ironically am going to try this in the spring. Go to discount tire and ask thme nicely to see of they will fit. They will mount one for you. Then let me know.....

bvigne01

Reaction score
Is everyone just buying the daystar level that they say wont work with air suspension? I cant find a link for one that they say will work.

Users who are viewing this thread