5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Lift Question (4x4, no air suspension

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok, so I’m back after talking to the Dealership. Good thing I got the part number bc MOPAR doesn’t make a 4” lift for the new DT. Not to rehash the above thread. So, after looking at that black truck above with the 2” MOPAR lift and 275 AT tires I am thinking I could save a bunch of money and get way better ride quality going with a 2” MOPAR lift. Do y’all think this is the best way to go or should I just do a leveling kit? My goal is to have no rake at all....no forward or rear...just level. Going to put 33x12.50 Nitto’s on it. What do you guys think? Go MOPAR 2” lift or leveling kit. BTW, I won’t be off reading this thing too much if at all. Just going down ranch roads, etc. thanks so much for the help. Invaluable!
Go with the MOPAR 2". It will look great, ride great and the geometry of your suspension components will be correct.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Since that photo the front has been raised up to keep the “ leveled “ look.

Adam2019

Reaction score
^^^. Since that photo the front has been raised up to keep the “ leveled “ look.
What did you use on top of your MOPAR 2” lift to level the front? Great looking truck!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thank you, there was a posting for a spacer to be added to it from Mopar. I took my truck back to the dealership and they did it at no cost.

Adam2019

Reaction score
I run a Mopar 2” lift and I’ve paired it with LT 275/70/18 Toyo and have been very happy. View attachment 41851
If you go with the MOPAR 2” level how do you get it to ride level? Put spacers up front? If so, what do you guys recommend? I think I have decided to go with the MOPAR 2” and then get the truck leveled out someone because from everything I have read the truck will sit nose low. Thanks!

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you go with the MOPAR 2” level how do you get it to ride level? Put spacers up front? If so, what do you guys recommend? I think I have decided to go with the MOPAR 2” and then get the truck leveled out someone because from everything I have read the truck will sit nose low. Thanks!
There is an update to the kit that makes it level. Some of the older kits still had a lot of rake.

tloon

Reaction score
My MOPAR 2" is going to be installed Monday at the dealer. $2300 complete including the alignment and headlight adjustment.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
My MOPAR 2" is going to be installed Monday at the dealer. $2300 complete including the alignment and headlight adjustment.
That is insane for just a 2” level. I paid just over that for my CST 4.5” with resi coilovers on my last truck.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Add the offroad package springs to the front when you do it. This adds an extra inch. Between the updated kit with the spacer and the offroad package springs it sits nearly level, within an inch.

Users who are viewing this thread