5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 1500 lemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishintxs

Reaction score
I really hope so, otherwise this guy better be ready to be laughed at by any consumer protection attorney he solicits help from.

To the OP just take it back to the dealer and use your warranty, that's what it's there for.
Well this is the 2nd truck I have gotten from this dealer in one week. I had to take the first one back and they upgraded it for the same price. Cannot give you all the details as this may become a legal battle. I know exactly what the problem is, but I don't think I should have to tell the mechanics. They knew about it before they sold the truck. They obviously do not posses the necessary skills needed to diagnose the problem.

Fishintxs

Reaction score
I thank everyone for their pseudo professional opinions, even though they do not pertain to this situation. Keep trying little buddy, you'll get one right someday

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Well this is the 2nd truck I have gotten from this dealer in one week. I had to take the first one back and they upgraded it for the same price. Cannot give you all the details as this may become a legal battle. I know exactly what the problem is, but I don't think I should have to tell the mechanics. They knew about it before they sold the truck. They obviously do not posses the necessary skills needed to diagnose the problem.
I still maintain that, if you're not actually just trolling, you are willfully ignorant about how the lemon law process works.

Given this post, the only way it becomes a legal matter is if you're suing the dealership for negligence and/or fraud, not going through the lemon law process, and those two matters are a whole 'nother ballgame from the lemon law process.

Good day, sir.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BTW, I have a lemon too. The stupid SXM Guardian/uconnect app won't remote start my truck each and every time. Time to lawyer up cuz the salesman can't fix it.
Are you making fun of me? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if you read my post, but I figured out there are two apps, if you're serious, Uconnect and XMGuardian... Uconnect worked for me.

DSOOBY

Reaction score

Well, have fun then. You really have no leg to stand on if we're going by legal precedent pertaining to Lemon Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread