5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 issue after water

etousignant1287

Reaction score
2019 ram 1500 Laramie with E-Torque after hitting some water my dashboard now lights up like a Christmas tree and messages in center of dash read - Blindspot alert unavailable . Auto park disabled , service airbag system , service antilock break system , service electronic stability control , power steering unavailable service required , 4wd system temporarily unavailable , all the lights are on dash, traction control, check engine, power steering, I’m not sure where to start looking for the problem.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2019 ram 1500 Laramie with E-Torque after hitting some water my dashboard now lights up like a Christmas tree and messages in center of dash read - Blindspot alert unavailable . Auto park disabled , service airbag system , service antilock break system , service electronic stability control , power steering unavailable service required , 4wd system temporarily unavailable , all the lights are on dash, traction control, check engine, power steering, I’m not sure where to start looking for the problem.
When I had a similar issue it was with the wiring on top of the rear axle. But mine was do to my aftermarket exhaust melting some of the wire causing a temporary short.

etousignant1287

Reaction score
When I had a similar issue it was with the wiring on top of the rear axle. But mine was do to my aftermarket exhaust melting some of the wire causing a temporary short.
Did you have the same codes come up maybe I have water in the plug on axle I will check that tomorrow. I was leaning towards the BCM shorting out but seen nothing but issues getting them replaced at dealership, long waits , back orders so I’m trying to narrow it down before I have to go that route

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you have the same codes come up maybe I have water in the plug on axle I will check that tomorrow. I was leaning towards the BCM shorting out but seen nothing but issues getting them replaced at dealership, long waits , back orders so I’m trying to narrow it down before I have to go that route
I think yours is going to be in the front someplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online