5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 tires

tn_vols03

Reaction score
Ok, can't seem to find the answer. What is the biggest tires size on stock 20s? Stock everything. No bending. No level kit, no spacers. Please only comment on stock rims. Thank Uou!!!!

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol, go up one ratio and you'll be fine, basically get a 33 inch tire and keep the same width as stock

JCK_25

Reaction score
Hello, up until yesterday I was running the same 275/55/20 Bridgestone Duelers that came stock on my 2019 Bighorn 4x4. Then I somehow managed to acquire a large bolt in the rear driver's side, so instead of trying to plug a tire that was already borderline in need of replacement and knowing we have a road trip coming up, I went ahead and bought the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tire in the 275/60/20 size. These are about an inch taller and give a slightly more aggressive look without turning my truck into a rock crawling beast and having to listen to the tires hum down the freeway. This is my fourth set of this particular tire (previously three pairs on a Toyota FJ Cruiser) and I've always been pleased with Coopers performance plus they have a 65k mile warranty. I'd highly recommend considering these. If you have some time I'd keep checking their website as they run a $100 rebate a few times a year. Unfortunately I didn't have that luxury this time around... 20210519_182753.jpg 20210519_182805.jpg 20210519_182822.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Hello, up until yesterday I was running the same 275/55/20 Bridgestone Duelers that came stock on my 2019 Bighorn 4x4. Then I somehow managed to acquire a large bolt in the rear driver's side, so instead of trying to plug a tire that was already borderline in need of replacement and knowing we have a road trip coming up, I went ahead and bought the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tire in the 275/60/20 size. These are about an inch taller and give a slightly more aggressive look without turning my truck into a rock crawling beast and having to listen to the tires hum down the freeway. This is my fourth set of this particular tire (previously three pairs on a Toyota FJ Cruiser) and I've always been pleased with Coopers performance plus they have a 65k mile warranty. I'd highly recommend considering these. If you have some time I'd keep checking their website as they run a $100 rebate a few times a year. Unfortunately I didn't have that luxury this time around... View attachment 93978 View attachment 93979 View attachment 93980

You need to try the falken at3w. Very nice looking. Semi aggressive and zero noise. I’m running 285/60r20s now. Slight rub at full lock before I leveled out the front with bilsteins. I would recommend the tire. And does well in snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCK_25

Reaction score
You need to try the falken at3w. Very nice looking. Semi aggressive and zero noise. I’m running 285/60r20s now. Slight rub at full lock before I leveled out the front with bilsteins. I would recommend the tire. And does well in snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always had good luck with Cooper & like the OWL. Plus the local shop does good work. Out the door for $977 (that includes lifetime repairs & rotation). Personally can't justify the extra $ to go up in size. Falken's a nice looking tire otherwise though.

Mirowpl

Reaction score
Question does using a slightly taller tire hurt towing or max loa?

Users who are viewing this thread