5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 bighorn 2wd Vibration/buzzing on steering when turning at slow speeds possible fix.

Reaction score
I have been dealing with that vibration/buzzing for a while that only happens when turning at low speeds. Most of the time it happens when turning into a driveway or into a parking space; for me, it happened everyday. There’s not much info in this issue other than a possible software update at the dealer, but not sure if it’s a permanent fix.
In my case, I installed a 2” level on the front and got my tires changed with 285/60/20 on the original rims, and then I notice that the vibration/buzzing was completely gone. It has been at least 400 miles and I haven’t feel anything. I don’t think is the tire size or the 2” level, I think the repair could be a simple wheel alignment, even though the truck wasn’t pulling to either side. Only those 3 things happen, 2” level, tire size change, and wheel alignment. I installed the 2” level a week before installing the new tires, and the vibration/buzzing was still there. The battery hasn’t been disconnected or anything, so I believe the alignment was the fix.

Users who are viewing this thread