5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500/Big Horn Used

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I came across a used 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn with 27895 miles i got it for $27014 not including tax curious as to how well i done....

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF copy.pdf
    145.2 KB · Views: 41

Konrad

Reaction score
I came across a used 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn with 27895 miles i got it for $27014 not including tax curious as to how well i done....

I got mine for $28200 (+ tax) with 15460 miles, four months ago. I think my window sticker is and MSRP are identical to yours

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't really understand the point of these types of threads. You're setting yourself up for possible disappointment. Either you're happy with the deal or you aren't. We could tell you you got a great deal, and maybe that would help you feel justified with your purchase. But we could also tell you that you got robbed, which would probably make you feel bad about your deal. In the end, if you are happy with what you got for the amount you paid, who cares if anyone else thinks it was a good deal. You can look it up on kbb.com, edmunds.com, nada.com, or a number of other websites to see if you got a fair deal or not. Just drive your new truck and enjoy it for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread