5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 1500 5.7 Laramie crew cab 4x4

Jpackard

Reaction score
Hey guys, so today is Monday and I haven’t drove or started my truck since Saturday. It did snow these last few days up here in New York. I went out to me truck tonight and my truck wouldn’t start. So I figured it was a bad battery, took it to autozone and ended up with a new battery. So I get in my truck after installing a new battery and some reason a check engine light is on as well as I noticed my highlighter selector on those large touch screens is red when it use to be blue. And it also isn’t showing a passenger heater or vented seat option. As if there was never an option for that before. The only options that come up on the control screen is driver seat and steering wheel.

Can anyone tell me the deal with the different color highlighter selector and the seat problems and maybe why the check engine light may come on after all that?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After replacing the battery, or recharging a dead battery etc, it may take a few hours and a little drive to fully reset all the modules and electronics in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread