5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 12inch screen

cucs10

Reaction score
So I bought a 2019 big horn a few weeks. The big horns as we know it does not come with the 12inch screen. Is it possible to install the 12 inch screen ? I cant find any info on anyone that has done it before. I just bought the 12inch screen so I ready to go. Any advice would be great.

Ashields85

Reaction score
I've read somewhere the requirement of needing a radio module. I found one via the internet priced at $749, however I still haven't found anyone claiming a success story with the upgrade. Does your bighorn have the 5" or one of the 8.4 U-Connect screens?

Tai

Reaction score
So I bought a 2019 big horn a few weeks. The big horns as we know it does not come with the 12inch screen. Is it possible to install the 12 inch screen ? I cant find any info on anyone that has done it before. I just bought the 12inch screen so I ready to go. Any advice would be great.
Did you ever get your 12” to work in your big horn?

Users who are viewing this thread