5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn in Patriot Blue (Off-road Package)

bpj52282

Reaction score
I wanted to share my truck that I just took delivery on today. I ordered it on 5/20 and got it today which I was very surprised with. It's a 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn in Patriot Blue with New Saddle/Black Interior. Has the off-road package and 20's as well as the standard suspension. Level 1 equipment group with trailer brake control and the Pano Sunroof. I am very pleased so far. I'll get some better pictures soon, but here is what I have so far. 0611191609_HDR.jpg 0611191610_HDR.jpg

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wanted to share my truck that I just took delivery on today. I ordered it on 5/20 and got it today which I was very surprised with. It's a 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn in Patriot Blue with New Saddle/Black Interior. Has the off-road package and 20's as well as the standard suspension. Level 1 equipment group with trailer brake control and the Pano Sunroof. I am very pleased so far. I'll get some better pictures soon, but here is what I have so far. View attachment 27835 View attachment 27837
Sweet truck. I wish mine had chrome bumpers.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice!
That chrome does look good on that Blue .. we need some interior shots! :)
(I sat in a Longhorn while debating trading my ride in on a new Laramie -- those smell GOOOOOOD!)

Mine was just ordered, so should be here 24 JUL to 7 AUG

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to share my truck that I just took delivery on today. I ordered it on 5/20 and got it today which I was very surprised with. It's a 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn in Patriot Blue with New Saddle/Black Interior. Has the off-road package and 20's as well as the standard suspension. Level 1 equipment group with trailer brake control and the Pano Sunroof. I am very pleased so far. I'll get some better pictures soon, but here is what I have so far. View attachment 27835 View attachment 27837
Love it. Was a very close second to my Delmonico Red / New Saddle!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sharp! Stands right tall as well. Does the ORG lift it any?

Users who are viewing this thread