5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn 4x4 w/ 22" rims question

msteiner77

Reaction score
any downsides to not doing the daystar spacers with the revel links?

Not sure, cause i haven't tried it with the spacers. It is a tad stiffer, or "rougher" as some would put it... but I can live with it no problem.

frostymug

Reaction score
Not sure, cause i haven't tried it with the spacers. It is a tad stiffer, or "rougher" as some would put it... but I can live with it no problem.
Thanks for the reply! So did you install them yourself? And is it really as easy as they say? Do you have to remove the wheels to install, or can you just turn the steering wheel to access where the links get installed?

msteiner77

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! So did you install them yourself? And is it really as easy as they say? Do you have to remove the wheels to install, or can you just turn the steering wheel to access where the links get installed?
Super easy to install. Took me about 5mins. Just be careful removing the stock link, to not break the sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online