5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 loaded Limited vs loaded Laramie, what features would be lost on the Laramie?

dn325ci

Reaction score
Yes, I liked the Laramie Sport exterior and interior more than either Longhorn or Limited, so went that route. After options, the money was basically the same. Ram is doing an amazing job giving customers options. They are kicking butt in the market place right now.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the Longhorn interior but I also love the Alcantara inserts on the Laramie seats. I guess that's another difference. I put 10 years on Mopar Alcantara seats in another vehicle and that stuff is INCREDIBLY durable and easy to maintain.

George

Reaction score
Noticed the comparison is between a loaded Laramie and a Limited with some comparing the Longhorn. IMO in the way you can opt these trucks, the Longhorn is more comparable with the Limited and not the Laramie, really shouldn’t be called a Laramie Longhorn. Basically, the level 1 Longhorn option gives you a limited (minus air suspension). I did do the same thing as many of you, I originally built a fully loaded Laramie and was in the Limited price range but since I did not want air suspension then Longhorn it was!

Thanks, if you don't mind how is that Ford eco boost doing?

syddog 2000

Reaction score
I was in the same position, Laramie Black package vs. Limited. The deciding factor for me was the dealer. He reminded me that given both vehicles are within a few hundred bucks of one another wasn't important. what was is the fact that come trade in time a loaded up Laramie is still a Laramie and not worth as much as a Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread