5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited review: bought at a dealer 800 miles away

Ram92131

Reaction score
I didnt try to find your Price Paid post, I have seen enough of cheaper deals that I don’t want any buyers remorse...

I know how you feel. But I keep in mind that those deals are not always what they seem. And I also feel like nickel & dimeing the deal is sometimes myopic. An extra $1000 spread out over the years I will own the truck (at least 5) just isn't a huge impact on life and I don't think it's worth the extra mindshare, stress and wasted time from stomping out of one dealer and starting over at another. I spent big money on a new truck. If I can't enjoy it because I'm stuck on the purchase price then I'm only cheating myself out of even more of the value I paid for.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very true and thanks. There’s always a better price to be had somewhere else. For all I know, my truck is the one that will go 200K troublefree miles and the deal was built on a hangover filled Tue after a 3 day weekend! (Or vice versa, you never know).
I will be getting a 6 or 7 year extended warranty from one of the discount mopar dealers though. Too much in the way of electronics to suit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/