5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Low Beam Headlight Bulbs

Txtech25

Reaction score
Looking for a replacement bulb for my 19 Limited with 12k miles. It is weird because the light comes on when the brights are on, but not when it is dims only. I don't know which bulb would be close to the factory ones. Any suggestions?

Toby J

Reaction score
Warranty - No reason the OEM bulbs should be out at 12k miles.

Txtech25

Reaction score
Warranty - No reason the OEM bulbs should be out at 12k miles.
I didn't know if they would. I will try though. Thanks for the recommendation. They installed my back middle seatbelt wrong also, so I have to take it in anyways. Only thing that sucks is I am an hour drive from the nearest dealership.

Toby J

Reaction score
I didn't know if they would. I will try though. Thanks for the recommendation. They installed my back middle seatbelt wrong also, so I have to take it in anyways. Only thing that sucks is I am an hour drive from the nearest dealership.

When you see the cost to replace one of these lights, you will happily drive an hour to have it done for free. :)

Txtech25

Reaction score
all led modules are covered even in your extended warranty that's why I got the 7 year 100,000 miles.
Thanks for the info. I have it scheduled for 8:30 Saturday. Gonna be an early morning.

Users who are viewing this thread