5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Leveling with Air Suspension

Rockman

Reaction score
Just a quick video of what’s needed. Install video in a few weeks. Installed on my 2019 and waiting on my 2020 to arrive.

2020 Ram 1500 Limited leveling with air suspension

TrplR

Reaction score
Will the kit from revel work on a 2019 rebel with air

justboh

Reaction score
Will the kit from revel work on a 2019 rebel with air
I emailed them today inquiring about that. They said you can only gain about 3/4 inch with the links in the front. So if you wanted to level your truck you would have to raise the front and lower the back accordingly. I cant find any other company that makes links for a 2019+. If anyone knows, please let me know as i am trying to find links that will at least raise my front to the height of the back.

IgorAfichuk

Reaction score
I emailed them today inquiring about that. They said you can only gain about 3/4 inch with the links in the front. So if you wanted to level your truck you would have to raise the front and lower the back accordingly. I cant find any other company that makes links for a 2019+. If anyone knows, please let me know as i am trying to find links that will at least raise my front to the height of the back.

Users who are viewing this thread