5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 limited hood/grille upgrade

Pennride

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently bought the 2019 black limited ram. I noticed they are coming out with the black out edition. I was going to vinyl wrap my grille but was thinking of just buying already black one. Anyone know if this is possible yet? I did find the hood but it's only primed and the dealer claims they cant order the hood yet.

jjs3788

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently bought the 2019 black limited ram. I noticed they are coming out with the black out edition. I was going to vinyl wrap my grille but was thinking of just buying already black one. Anyone know if this is possible yet? I did find the hood but it's only primed and the dealer claims they cant order the hood yet.

If you have a 2500/3500 and wanna sell that grill, let me know. I have the Longhorn chrome grill and I want to replace it.

MilRet

Reaction score

bennekm

Reaction score
There is like 100 pieces to the limited grille FYI...I had mine removed to be painted and it was ridiculous how many individual pieces there are. It could be a pretty expensive to replace and it’s unique to the limited. That being said it was pretty expensive to paint because all of the pieces , but definitely looks good dechromed.

Adrianp89

Reaction score
I would be interested in buying your factory grill if you pull the trigger.

Pennride

Reaction score
Thanks for the input! I will definitely keep all of you up to date when I do decide.

Users who are viewing this thread