5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Headlamp Replacement - Is It Hard?

Texas Woody

Reaction score
Morning all, hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. My driver's side headlamp has a problem and the halo lighting around the perimeter does not light up. I am thinking of buying the assembly and doing the work my self, but not sure how difficult that is. Has anyone done this themselves yet? Is there a lot of disassembly of that corner of the truck required?

The part number for the headlamp is 68533275AB in case anyone is curious. I have the bi-function LED projector headlamps.

Thanks!

Jason

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There are a couple videos, one from Retrofit and one from American Truck. They are installing aftermarket headlights but the tear down is the same. The body colored facia piece under the headlight is the biggest hurdle in the sense you'll probably break the last clip. Mine are both broken but hasn't been a problem

Users who are viewing this thread