5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Front facing Camera Value?????

ericd

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just wondering if someone can give me a reasonable resale value for the front facing camera off my limited with the wiring harness. I've seen some ridiculous prices on ebay so I'm not sure.
Thanks
s-l1600.jpg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have no idea what those cost new, but my general rule of thumb for used parts is to ask for half of what it would cost new from a dealer parts department if you want to sell it relatively quickly. You might be able to get more but it might take longer to sell it. But when I sell parts it's usually because I just want to get rid of it to make room for more "stuff", and maybe help someone out who needs it in the process.

ericd

Reaction score
I have no idea what those cost new, but my general rule of thumb for used parts is to ask for half of what it would cost new from a dealer parts department if you want to sell it relatively quickly. You might be able to get more but it might take longer to sell it. But when I sell parts it's usually because I just want to get rid of it to make room for more "stuff", and maybe help someone out who needs it in the process.
yea that's what I'm going for. Just trying to even find a new price. I think the issue is that it normally comes with the entire grill when you order a new one.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
yea that's what I'm going for. Just trying to even find a new price. I think the issue is that it normally comes with the entire grill when you order a new one.
That's kind of crazy if true. Is there a part number on the camera?

ericd

Reaction score
I’m curious as to why you removed it?
So what happened was 3 weeks after I bought the truck my idiot mailman backed into it and did $4k worth of damage to the front end. He scratched every bumper and panel all the way up and down the front. So they replaced the grill and the new grill came with a new one so I asked them if I could just keep the old camera.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So what happened was 3 weeks after I bought the truck my idiot mailman backed into it and did $4k worth of damage to the front end. He scratched every bumper and panel all the way up and down the front. So they replaced the grill and the new grill came with a new one so I asked them if I could just keep the old camera.
Now there's a reason I could have never dreamed of...OUCH! I just can't fathom what people are thinking when these things happen

Users who are viewing this thread