5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited, FabTech or RC?

VanLith10

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

this is my first post on the site, but have been around since I bought my 2019 Limited in November from Dave Smith. I want to put a lift on my truck, but have only heard negative things with lifts and air ride suspensions. I see Rough Country has a 5" lift for my truck as well as FabTech with a 6" lift. Has anybody with a Limited done these lifts yet? All info is appreciated! Thanks!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fabtech does not have anything for air ride as of yet. The only option for air ride trucks right now is Rough Country. Others should not be too far out.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

this is my first post on the site, but have been around since I bought my 2019 Limited in November from Dave Smith. I want to put a lift on my truck, but have only heard negative things with lifts and air ride suspensions. I see Rough Country has a 5" lift for my truck as well as FabTech with a 6" lift. Has anybody with a Limited done these lifts yet? All info is appreciated! Thanks!
I heard dave smith isnt that good of a deal anymore did they give you a deal ?

VanLith10

Reaction score
You are correct. I just looked at FabTech again and saw that. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread