5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Door Handle Replacements - Help with Part Numbers

bronco_buster

Reaction score
Lost the chrome insert on my exterior door. Two others are loose and will fail in the coming months I'm sure. I'd like to swap out all of them for solid black.

If I swap them to the solid black, its my understanding that this deletes the little chrome inset that nobody can find, so no future failures should occur?

Truck is a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited diamond black. I have passive entry. Looking to swap the door handles to solid black without the chrome.

I need help on confirming the part numbers. I found this diamond black without chrome: 6DF95KXJAC however, it doesn't appear to be passive entry.

This one: 6CV64KXJAD is diamond black WITH the chrome insert. Difference in price is about $90.

Could someone be so kind as to confirm the part number for me. One last question, the rears are identical to the front, correct?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread