5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited 5.7 eTourque tune

LUXTRUK

Reaction score
I bought a Pulsar Tuner, I've never installed it and would actually like to sell it. Anyone interested just message me. I'm wondering about a full tune. I actually live very close to HEMI FEVER. I've read about Greene Racing. Who has experience with either on these new trucks? I have Borla S-Type and aFe Stage 2 Magnum Cold Air Intake. I don't want to go into motor. Other than a throttle body spacer and Pulsar or true Tune I want to leave my truck as close to stock as possible while everything is very new and has warranty. Any takers on new in box Pulsar let me know and info tune from HEMI FEVER or Greene Racing please inform me. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterBones

Reaction score
I bought a Pulsar Tuner, I've never installed it and would actually like to sell it. Anyone interested just message me. I'm wondering about a full tune. I actually live very close to HEMI FEVER. I've read about Greene Racing. Who has experience with either on these new trucks? I have Borla S-Type and aFe Stage 2 Magnum Cold Air Intake. I don't want to go into motor. Other than a throttle body spacer and Pulsar or true Tune I want to leave my truck as close to stock as possible while everything is very new and has warranty. Any takers on new in box Pulsar let me know and info tune from HEMI FEVER or Greene Racing please inform me. Thanks in advance.

i m interested, live in Canada, could you ship it. I also have etorque flowmaster bandit set up with afe stage 2 intake with throttle spacer. You didnt like the pulsar ?

LUXTRUK

Reaction score
I don't know if I don't like it, never installed tried it. The plan was to use it until tunes were available. I've messaged HEMI FEVER, waiting for response. Trying to find contact info for Greene Racing. I want to talk to one or both about a second PCM to keep warranty without question. I could ship. Any idea what shipping would be? If you could check shipping from Raleigh NC. Hoping to hear from HEMI FEVER ASAP. Ensiled him a couple times. Maybe I can go by his shop after vacation. Maybe I should try Pulsar before letting it go. I wanted to talk to him about Pulsar because he sells them and also does tunes using Diablo. Check shipping and I'll try again to speak with him. We can figure something out. I was actually happy with what Borla S-Type and aFe Magnum Stage 2 did. With 3:92 and 33" Nitto Ridge Grappler I can feel it pull harder especially 2-5th gear. One spot on way home from work getting into beltline there is a concrete bridge right when I'm accelerating harder from 15mph ramp to 70mph traffic and the bridge is as soon as I get out of turn. If there has been any rain I have to be careful because it'll spin at 50+mph now pulling in low gears and wouldn't before. I'm sure the Pulsar is nice. Just want to talk to one of these guys to see how much more power they can make, shift points etc and cost of PCM, Tune and Diablo before making my decision.

popcenator

Reaction score
Jay Greene can be contacted [email protected] or via Facebook Messenger. Visit Greene Racing. Cost of the unlocked PCM and Trinity 2 are just over $1K depending on where you get it from. Greene Racing is closed until Tuesday the 28th though. Hemifever sometimes takes a little longer to respond in my experience. When Greene Racing is open, Jay is quick to get back to you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread