5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered in June and picked up First week of August. Tri- Color white. My 4 corner suspension will not work in automatic mode. Dealer tells me its normal but will check it out! Dealer checked it syas its normal not throwing a code. They have done nothing. Every thing else so far is excellent! Really like it over my 2014 Laramie which was a great Truck. As soon as my Suspension works like its supposed to will be a happy camper!

Attachments

• 19 Ram 3.jpg
    19 Ram 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Search the air suspension threads. I believe that there is a workaround or process. Congratulations on the new truck.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Search the air suspension threads. I believe that there is a workaround or process. Congratulations on the new truck.
Thank you. Been looking for a work around but none found. Two dealers looking at it next week. Will post outcome for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread