5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie vs SLT vs Lariat

kevin1914

Reaction score
What is the better buy? I’m not need ing a truck for work, just an every day driver. I’d like something that looks good, has good technology and 4 wheel drive for the resale value. This is a very hard decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
What is the better buy? I’m not need ing a truck for work, just an every day driver. I’d like something that looks good, has good technology and 4 wheel drive for the resale value. This is a very hard decision

IMG_3148.jpg

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What are you expecting to hear on a RAM forum?

rsonedecker

Reaction score

Are you planning on leasing?

rsonedecker

Reaction score
"Looks Good" is subjective. Only you can define what looks good to you.
"Good Technology" is given - everything on a new dealer lot today has "good" technology, and "great" technology can also be found as you add packages.
"4 wheel drive" - given, all the trucks can come in 4x4.

A forum is not where you will find these answers. A dealer lot is where you need to go. A forum is where you go once you've narrowed down your choices and you need more in-depth answers.

Users who are viewing this thread