5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Slipping out of Drive

wiwquotes

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone been successful in finding out why the transmission slips into Park while downshifting? Dealer has not been able to replicate it and RamCares, doesnt care. Its a big annoyance when spending 45k on a car. If anyone has been successful on diagnosing, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Meetis

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone been successful in finding out why the transmission slips into Park while downshifting? Dealer has not been able to replicate it and RamCares, doesnt care. Its a big annoyance when spending 45k on a car. If anyone has been successful on diagnosing, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Slips into park or neutral? I have exact same issue, slipping into neutral with error message on the screen. My truck is currently at the dealership for the third time they cannot replicate the issue because it happens whenever, not
like you can time it and ram customer care says unless you can replicate an issue they cannot do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butch58

Reaction score
Slips into park or neutral? I have exact same issue, slipping into neutral with error message on the screen. My truck is currently at the dealership for the third time they cannot replicate the issue because it happens whenever, not
like you can time it and ram customer care says unless you can replicate an issue they cannot do anything.

I'm having the same issue. I wonder what they are going to say if this causes an accident?

My truck is still under the extended warranty, not sure how they can just throw up their hands with a safety issue.

Meetis

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I wonder what they are going to say if this causes an accident?

My truck is still under the extended warranty, not sure how they can just throw up their hands with a safety issue.

Have you taken care of this? Still happens with mine

Meetis

Reaction score
80277268e58b20b001afc721e3ad3ace.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread