5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 laramie Problem

Laslabjohn

Reaction score
Hello New to the site,

I just bought a 2019 laramie this past sat. Has 48000 miles.
Sunday morning I went to start it and all it would do is turn over. The little red light on dash was flashing. After about 5 mins it just started rite up. I thought it was something I done.

Well this morning I get in it and it just sits there and turns over. Everything works but it wont start. Now both of the times its done this, it was after a rain. I dont know if it has anything to do with it or not. But it is the only time its done it.

Going to get towed to dealer today from work. I spent 40000 on this and havent driven it 3 days. Worried!

Laslabjohn

Reaction score
Now after it has dried out the dealer went to pick it up and it started first try

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have eTorque?

Louhound88

Reaction score
If it's etorque though you'll have a 48V battery set behind your backseat. The etorque is what starts the truck, unlike a normal car with a starter/solenoid. Batteries or connector getting wet could do it.

Laslabjohn

Reaction score
No sir not the etorque.. dodge has it now they went to tow it yesterday and it started rite up. So something is definately getting wet. The only time its done it was when it has rained.

Users who are viewing this thread