5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Black Edition

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
Very cool looking ram!We just bought the blacked out bighorn ram.We love the truck!

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After ~8 weeks my 2019 Laramie Black Edition hit the dealership. Then 2 more days to install XD rims, Ridge Grapplers (35x 12's) a Rough Country 3.5" lift and Mopar running boards and I took her home. Haven't had a single problem since driving it off the lot 12 days ago. Love the look, the ride, the 12" UConnect and really love the speed sensitive cruise with lane-sense. It literally will automatically go from 55 to 45, 35 then 25 etc while maintaining a driver programmed safe distance behind a vehicle in front of it then not only will come to a complete stop but will take-off and return to the appropriately programmed speed again...without any action on my part. Nuts! Of course for those who need to hear this, yes, I am alert at all times and ready to intervene if needed. Vented seats. Awesome. Harmon Kardon. A must have. Fit and finish is immaculate.
View attachment 5782 View attachment 5782 View attachment 5783 View attachment 5783 View attachment 5784 Overall impression...im EXTREMELY pleased.
(y)

Users who are viewing this thread