5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Black Edition

EdH

Reaction score
After ~8 weeks my 2019 Laramie Black Edition hit the dealership. Then 2 more days to install XD rims, Ridge Grapplers (35x 12's) a Rough Country 3.5" lift and Mopar running boards and I took her home. Haven't had a single problem since driving it off the lot 12 days ago. Love the look, the ride, the 12" UConnect and really love the speed sensitive cruise with lane-sense. It literally will automatically go from 55 to 45, 35 then 25 etc while maintaining a driver programmed safe distance behind a vehicle in front of it then not only will come to a complete stop but will take-off and return to the appropriately programmed speed again...without any action on my part. Nuts! Of course for those who need to hear this, yes, I am alert at all times and ready to intervene if needed. Vented seats. Awesome. Harmon Kardon. A must have. Fit and finish is immaculate.
CD276AF9-A37E-4B81-A5BB-05D7CC15A04F.jpeg CD276AF9-A37E-4B81-A5BB-05D7CC15A04F.jpeg 5F45246E-2F02-4B9A-8273-0C6DC2EF7435.jpeg 5F45246E-2F02-4B9A-8273-0C6DC2EF7435.jpeg DB6FFC3A-14CF-4456-BD84-EB1D32B55524.jpeg Overall impression...im EXTREMELY pleased.

blownout1500

Reaction score
Epic truck. What’s the wheel width & offset?

Last edited:

Socks

Reaction score
That mopar step looks awesome. Great truck

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You definitely clicked the right boxes on your order! Great looking truck. Glad to hear it is running as good as it looks.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very classy rig, congratulations! Nice, clean garage, too.

I'm really glad to hear your positive comments on fit & finish and overall quality of build.

Build date? AC performance? And what state are you in?

EdH

Reaction score

I'm really glad to hear your positive comments on fit & finish and overall quality of build.

LOL. I think my garage is the nicest room in my home! It took me about eight weeks from putting down my initial deposit to receiving it at the dealership. It sat in Winston Salem North Carolina, 90 miles north of my home in Charlotte, for roughly 12 days but I believe they might have found a transport carrier to Charlotte sooner but tropical storm Florence had Charlotte in its crosshairs. I found that even at 90° outside the AC works great. He vented seats help tremendously especially after a workout. I believe when the start/stop feature is ON, which is by default, and when the engine turns OFF the AC doesn't work well. I don't do much city driving so I typically leave that feature off and all is well.

EdH

Reaction score
That mopar step looks awesome. Great truck
Thank you. The all black running boards were ordered initially and I believe they ran somewhere near $700. My aftermarket guy at the ram dealership gave me a few hundred dollars credit toward the ram Mopar running boards which I believe rant about 800 or $900. The net was just a few hundred dollars.

EdH

Reaction score

Also, I’m probably the only one in this entire string or blog who knew that the steering wheel tilts but didn’t know that it also manually can be telescoped closer or farther away. It was a nice surprise!

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also, I’m probably the only one in this entire string or blog who knew that the steering wheel tilts but didn’t know that it also manually can be telescoped closer or farther away. It was a nice surprise!

Say whaaaat! Count me as the last guy. I had to run out to my truck and check. Lol.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I did that when I took a Rebel for a test drive. The salesman said "I didn't know it did that":LOL:

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Old thread but looking for feedback on Lane Sense with the 3.5 Inch ReadyLift. I live in Phoenix and the roads are generally very well marked. I had a 19 Limited for about 6 months and then traded it in for a 19 Laramie which I had for a week before the ReadyLift went on. Since the lift it seems that the LaneSense is almost useless. It rarely ever actually detects the lanes. I threw a post out there to get feedback but haven’t really gotten any responses. Just curious about how you feel yours is working having had it for a few months now. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread