5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie 1500

Drewdidit

Reaction score
Bought the truck back in July of 2018 and at the time the truck was silver....sorry no stock pictures as it was wrapped the same week. Several mods done since but I just stumbled upon this page and decided to share. As you can see all the windows are tinted with 20% on the back and rear doors and 35% on the front doors and windshield. The truck was completely wrapped in 3m Matte black vinyl and cut out logos placed on top. All the white letters are reflective to assist with advertising at night. The next upgrade to go on was the Air Lift 5000 bags with stainless steel lines and hardware. I ran the Schrader valve just inside the gas cap as a backup but primary source of air is the Air Lift 2590EZ with wireless remote and the truck pulls great! Just dropped the truck off at the shop and I'm having a 6" lift installed with 35" tires and the new Edge Pulsar. I'm not tending to use the Pulsar for performance just to reprogram the tire size for now but I'm sure Ill end up playing around with it. More pics to follow in a few days.

Attachments

• DJI_0811.JPG
    DJI_0811.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and care to share some information about those wheels and their specs please ?

Users who are viewing this thread