5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Gun Safe

svelectric

Reaction score
I'm not sure a solution exists for my 2019 5h gen ram. It is a crew cab with the 6 seat config with the silly cd player under the front middle seat. Does anyone know if there's a lock box/safe made for either the arm rest OR the lower storage under the front middle? Thanks.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think there is. The only ones I’ve seen are for the deep center consoles. There are lock boxes for the storage bins in the rear.

svelectric

Reaction score
Well, I just called, I'm sending them some pictures of my setup to see if they have one that fits (doubtful based on how it's worded), but worth a shot. Any other recommendations appreciated.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I found this one, for example, but my arm rest looks different. I sent them an inquiry, but they don't respond.

That is for a 4th gen or Ram Classic. More than likely your only option is the real seat footwell storage location. I have seen locking lids, or entire safes, I cant remember for sure, for those.

Users who are viewing this thread