5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 DT ( Tradesman ) skid plate info

bigwhttrk19dt

Reaction score
I have the front suspension & transfer case skid plates installed. Bolt-on...20 minutes max. May be somewhere within another Forum, however I have yet to locate factory part numbers... that have not been discontinued... for the 26 gal fuel tank skid plate. Also, is there one for the steering box...or is that considered part of the front suspension skid plate? Mopar Whole parts to date has not provided any info. Neither has Quirk.

Thanks in advance.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know about the gas tank but there are only 3 skid plates when 4 are listed. The front suspension and steering box skid plates are the same plate. I don't know why they are listed as 2 separate plates.

bigwhttrk19dt

Reaction score
I don't know about the gas tank but there are only 3 skid plates when 4 are listed. The front suspension and steering box skid plates are the same plate. I don't know why they are listed as 2 separate plates.
Thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread