5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Dodge Ram 2500 center stack removal question

Hustler

Reaction score
I want to remove the center stack in my truck, that has the 12" screen (I've read about something similar here https://5thgenrams.com/community/at...k-removal-wireless-charger-install-pdf.27560/).

I've removed the two torx screws on the top and tried getting my fingers/trim removal stick under the bottom and sides of the stack, but it won't budge. Just wondering if there are any other screws holding the 12" screen stack in?

My 2011 Ram 2500 had the same two torx screws on top with a third screw behind a trim piece where the 110 plug was. Three screws out, a bit of pressure, and the stack popped off.

Hopefully someone can shed some light, I really don't want to break anything - I just bought the truck and would cry like a baby if I did :cry:

Great site by the way!

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 37

alramguy

Reaction score
I want to remove the center stack in my truck, that has the 12" screen (I've read about something similar here https://5thgenrams.com/community/at...k-removal-wireless-charger-install-pdf.27560/).

I've removed the two torx screws on the top and tried getting my fingers/trim removal stick under the bottom and sides of the stack, but it won't budge. Just wondering if there are any other screws holding the 12" screen stack in?

My 2011 Ram 2500 had the same two torx screws on top with a third screw behind a trim piece where the 110 plug was. Three screws out, a bit of pressure, and the stack popped off.

Hopefully someone can shed some light, I really don't want to break anything - I just bought the truck and would cry like a baby if I did :cry:

Great site by the way!
Did you ever figure it out. I am having the same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread