5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 cracked back window frame

Agostino

Reaction score
Anyone else have this issue? I know it’s a problem going around on some 2019s and the part is on back order, does anyone know a quick fix till the part comes in whenever it rains I get water inside my cab.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh just a couple people...should be a couple ideas for quick or temporary fixes in there if you do some hunting.

yellowboy

Reaction score
Look under "rear window surround crack" - the thread with "who doesn"t have a window leak problem" is much smaller 😓

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
That thread may be smaller but the vast majority of 5th gen owners have not had this problem. People make it sound like it's something that's going to happen and that's just not the case. I don't want to minimize the impact that this has on owners that have had this problem. And there have been many who have posted in these threads. But at the same time I want to make sure people are aware that they aren't doomed to have this problem if they buy a 5th gen Ram 1500.

Users who are viewing this thread