5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Christmas!!!!

kittyjo

Reaction score
Show what goodies u got for Christmas mods,new trucks etc!!!

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since it seems like it is Christmas for my truck every day of the year (just ask my wife)... I actually didn't get it anything for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

kittyjo

Reaction score
Since it seems like it is Christmas for my truck every day of the year (just ask my wife)... I actually didn't get it anything for Christmas :ROFLMAO:
Haha I got new dash cam street guardian dual front and rear will be installing it in first week of January.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got a bunch of stuff this month as my own Christmas presents lol. Hornblasters train horn, daystar level kit, rims and tires all not installed yet. Still waiting on the rims, tires and train horn to get to me.

derp

Reaction score
I got weathertech floor mats, a lithium vac for pet hair cleanup.

For my truck that is STILL in the shop for tsb repairs. 2 weeks now.

Rough shift
Brake squeal.
Overheat
Stereo lockups
Rear end thump on turns
Ac failure
Amp software update.
Pcm update
Tcm update
Defective motor mounts.

When i get my truck back, the interior is gonna be NICE.

mhb1638

Reaction score
Where did get the hood from? Would you mind sharing the cost all in?
Thanks
Bought it off Ebay lol. Ebay was from a Dodge dealership. Excellent quality, arrived in amazingly packaged and bundled. All in all I spent about $1400-$1500 for the hood and paint.
My truck is ivory so the paint was about $600 due to it being a unique blend. Not cheap I know, but I love the look!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bought it off Ebay lol. Ebay was from a Dodge dealership. Excellent quality, arrived in amazingly packaged and bundled. All in all I spent about $1400-$1500 for the hood and paint.
My truck is ivory so the paint was about $600 due to it being a unique blend. Not cheap I know, but I love the look!
What, no pics for us? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread