5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 BigHorn in Michigan

SS2112

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just took delivery of my 2019 BigHorn CrewCab Hemi last week. I had both a 2014 and a 2016 Bighorn CC 4x4 that I loved so my expectations are rather high. So far, I'm pleased, but a little let down in the lack of some features. Towing mirrors with no heat and no power-folding are disappointing to say the least. I miss my LED bed lights and 115v plugs as well. Other than that, really nice truck.
So far, I had the Mopar stainless side steps installed, I was able to make my 4th Gen drop-in bedliner fit with minor trimming, installed my 4th Gen Mopar tri-fold tonneau cover (which fits fine), and had the front windows tinted to match. Adding WeatherTech mud flaps and battery-operated LED bed lights this weekend.
I'm really enjoying the forum, and have found some great information on here. Thanks to everyone! IMG_2279.JPG IMG_2266.JPG

Bram2019

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just took delivery of my 2019 BigHorn CrewCab Hemi last week. I had both a 2014 and a 2016 Bighorn CC 4x4 that I loved so my expectations are rather high. So far, I'm pleased, but a little let down in the lack of some features. Towing mirrors with no heat and no power-folding are disappointing to say the least. I miss my LED bed lights and 115v plugs as well. Other than that, really nice truck.
So far, I had the Mopar stainless side steps installed, I was able to make my 4th Gen drop-in bedliner fit with minor trimming, installed my 4th Gen Mopar tri-fold tonneau cover (which fits fine), and had the front windows tinted to match. Adding WeatherTech mud flaps and battery-operated LED bed lights this weekend.
I'm really enjoying the forum, and have found some great information on here. Thanks to everyone! View attachment 8270 View attachment 8271
I am trading in a 2011 Ram with a Mopar bedliner on 2019 Ram new style DT. Both have 6'4" boxes. What did you need to do to the bedliner to make it fit. My 2011 has a 1 piece fiberglass Mopar tonneau which I have measured and that won't fit.

SS2112

Reaction score
Thanks!
For the bedliner to fit, I had to cut off the front lip that goes over the top of the front wall of the box. This is because the new bed is 1.5" taller than the Gen4. I also had to cut out a square notch (approx. 6"x6") at each rear bottom corner (at tailgate opening) because the new bed is radiused at this area, and the previous bed was more of a 90°. I know it doesn't look the greatest, but it works for me. Even though the bedliner is shorter in height, it fits well over the wheel wells and the length and width are good. It doesn't move around too much at all, which was a concern for me.

SS2112

Reaction score
I am trading in a 2011 Ram with a Mopar bedliner on 2019 Ram new style DT. Both have 6'4" boxes. What did you need to do to the bedliner to make it fit. My 2011 has a 1 piece fiberglass Mopar tonneau which I have measured and that won't fit.
I forgot to mention that your tailgate protector/cover from your 2011 will not fit. I had to buy one for my 2019 Ram for $40.

Users who are viewing this thread